Monday, October 10, 2011

Figuring out this blog stuff...

I have loved visiting Pinterest and all the blogs out there. I've had a blog for a few years, but haven't really done anything with it. At first it was going to be a reflection on things I tried in teaching, but with all the things I've learned over the years and in the past few months from all the teaching blogs out there, I think this blog will be a combination of great ideas I've found and ideas I'd like to share with others. One thing that I found is the great clipart that I found on Etsy from KPM Digital Doodles. I love the sea images and can use them on the blog, in my class, and on my website. I had to figure out a few things, like using Photoshop and combining images, but it wasn't too hard. I can make it personal to me, and do it myself. Love that! Until later with new discoveries... Janna

No comments:

Post a Comment